Wednesday, April 29, 2009

update

Upcoming Events
Saturday, May 9  Growers' Potluck, noon, kitchen
Saturday, May 16 & Sunday, May 17  Visit our booth (#519) at Greenfest

Our community garden is available for growing!  Fill out an application:

Application:  Ravenswood Fellowship Community Garden

Name(s)
Address

Zip

Email


Telephone number:
   Days
   Evenings
Site Preference:
   1. Raised beds, plots are about 2' X 6' (more intensive cultivation, may allow 2 harvests)

    2.  Metra, plots are about 3' X 8'
    .
 Season:
   May 15- Sept. 30 (earlier, with cold- tolerant crops like lettuces, kale, onions)

I will have plants in my plot by May 30.  Signed_______________________

Check the appropriate items:

  • I am a senior citizen
  • I am physically disabled
  • This is my first year at this garden
  • I would like a garden next to a friend, Name
  • I have gardened before at (where?); for how long?
  • I am interested in attending a class on:
    • Creation spirituality
    • Impacts of industrial foods
    • Cooking with locally grown foods
    • Organic farming and foods
    • Other:

     .     I am interested in advocacy with government:

                      >Preserving conservation easements & open space

                      >Food, farms and jobs

                > Other


No comments:

Blog Archive